The drone industry is rapidly expanding because of the advantages of drone photography. It seems like every time you turn on a house remodeling show on TV there are multiple aerial scenes used over and over. They’ve also even been known to save a life or two.
- Drone technology is very affordable: Aerial photography was once extremely expensive, you needed a helicopter or crane. Today drones are proving useful in many different kinds of industries: because of the lower cost and time involved. Video is fast becoming a key ranking factor for business.
- South Florida is a great location: The climate in Florida makes it absolutely great for aerial images. The climate offers the kind of weather that helps us consistently capture that wow factor and attract out-of-state interest. The many colors of Florida are sure to make real estate aerial photos pop. Florida has some very well maintained property and you can really show off the beauty from a whole new point of view.
- Drones are so very special: As bidding for projects becomes increasingly difficult, get a leg up on your competition by introducing more videos on your company website and social media.
- Safety and Pre-caution: Thankfully the guidelines from the FAA help keep things legal and safe while also providing flexibility for the industry.
- Popularity: Commercial drone usage is gaining momentum and has become a major topic of debate, as multiple industries are working with drones as part of their daily regular business functions. The expected annual growth rate of 19% between 2015 and 2020.
View all of our Drone Services